Monday, January 5, 2009

We picked Kyndi and Tate up from their dad last night and suddenly on the drive home the following conversation erupted from Kyndi…

Kyndi: I wanted play doh too but mom said I couldn’t and made me put it back
Me: What?
Kyndi: My mom said no so I had to put it back.
Me: Kyndi, I’m your mom
Kyndi: I know but my mom wouldn’t let me have play-doh
Me: You mean your dad?
Kyndi: ya

…A few minutes later…
Kyndi: Dad, when we get home will you let me watch Mama Mia cuz my mom doesn’t have that movie.
Me: Kyndi, I’m your mom not your dad.
Kyndi: I know, I’m talking to my dad
Me: He’s not here.
Kamron: Are you talking to me?
Kyndi: No my other dad. Dad, can I?
Me: Kyndi your dad is at home, its me, your mom, in the car, and Kamron and Tate.
Tate: Ya Kyndi go to sleep or something, you’re totally confused
January 4, 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that is freakin hilarious!